(Barry and Rachel plan to eat out tonight. )
(貝瑞和瑞秋打算今晚去外面吃飯。)
Rachel: I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat.
Barry: How about Chinese food?
Rachel: Not again! I eat Chinese food in the school cafeteria every day.
Barry: All right, I won't be selfish. You can choose the restaurant.
Rachel: I read a good review of that new Italian restaurant.
Barry: I heard it's expensive. Can't we go somewhere cheaper?
Rachel: Come on, it's the weekend! We should do something special.
Barry: Oh, OK. I've never eaten at an Italian restaurant before.
瑞秋: 我餓了,我們去吃點東西吧。
貝瑞: 中國菜如何?
瑞秋: 別又吃中國菜吧!我每天在學校的自助餐廳都吃中國菜。
貝瑞: 好,我不會只顧自己,妳可以選餐廳。
瑞秋: 我看過那家新的義大利餐廳一篇蠻好的評價。
貝瑞: 我聽說那很貴,我們不能去便宜一點的地方嗎?
瑞秋: 拜託,是週末耶!我們應該做點特別的事。
貝瑞: 喔,好吧。反正我以前從沒在義大利餐廳吃過飯。
(Barry and Rachel are at the restaurant.)
(貝瑞和瑞秋在餐廳裡。)
Barry: The photos in the menu are making my mouth water.
Rachel: I'll get a Caesar salad as an appetizer. My main course will be a plate of spaghetti.
Barry: Those sound great. I'll order the same dishes.
Rachel: I'm happy we decided to come here. Hey, what's wrong?
Barry: All these forks, knives, and spoons confuse me.
Rachel: Actually, it's easy. Just remember one thing: start outside, and work your way in.
Barry: That's a good tip! Let's call over a waiter and order now.
貝瑞: 菜單裡的照片讓我口水直流。
瑞秋: 我開胃菜要點一份凱撒沙拉,主餐要一盤義大利麵。
貝瑞: 聽起來不錯,那我要點一樣的菜。
瑞秋: 我很開心我們決定來這裡。嘿,怎麼了?
貝瑞: 我搞不清楚這所有的叉子、刀子和湯匙。
瑞秋: 事實上,這很簡單。只要記住一件事︰由外而內使用。
貝瑞: 那是個好訣竅!我們現在叫服務生過來點餐吧。
沒有留言:
張貼留言