2010年4月1日 星期四

Wind Beneath My Wings

Wind Beneath My Wings


(by Bette Midler)



It must have been cold there in my shadow

在我的影子下,一定很冷吧

To never have sunlight on your face

陽光不曾照在你的臉龐

You were content to let me shine. That's your way.

你總是心滿意足的讓我表現,你就是那樣

You always walked a step behind

你總是走在我身後



So I was the one with all the glory,

因此,我一人獨享所有的榮耀

While you were the one with all the strain

而你卻背負著所有的疲憊

A beautiful face without a name for so long

你有著美麗的臉龐,卻一直默默無名

A beautiful smile to hide the pain

甜美的笑容掩飾了痛苦



Did you ever know that you're my hero?

你可知道你是我心目中的英雄?

And everything I would like to be?

是我想要學習的一切?

I can fly higher than an eagle

如今,

我可以飛得比蒼鷹更高

For you are the wind beneath my wings

因為你是我翼下的風



It might have appeared to go unnoticed

也許是不願被人注意到

But I've got it all here in my heart

但我已了然於心

I want you to know I know the truth

我要你知道一切我都明白

( of course I know it )

(我當然明白)

I would be nothing without you

沒有你,我什麼都不是



Did you ever know that you're my hero?

你可知道你是我心目中的英雄?

You're everything I wish I could be

是我想要學習的一切?

I could fly higher than an eagle

如今,我可以飛得比蒼鷹更高

For you are the wind beneath my wings

因為你是我翼下的風



Did I ever tell you that you're my hero?

我可曾告訴你你是我心目中的英雄?

You’re everything everything I wish I could be?

是我想要成為的一切?

Oh I can fly higher than an eagle

如今,

我可以飛得比蒼鷹更高

For you are the wind beneath my wings

因為你是我翼下的風

For you are the wind beneath my wings

因為你是我翼下的風



Oh, the wind beneath my wings

啊!我翼下的風

You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings

你是我翼下的風

Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high

飛起來,你讓我展翅高飛

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings

你是我翼下的風

You, the wind beneath my wings

你是我翼下的風



Fly, fly, fly high against the sky

飛啊!飛向天際

So high I almost touch the sky

高得幾乎可觸摸到藍天

Thank you, thank you

謝謝你,謝謝你......

Thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings

感謝上天,你是我翼下的風

沒有留言:

張貼留言